Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted on The Broke and the Bookish


  1. Jennifer L. Armentrout- The Lux series and The Covenant series Convinced me of her amazingness
  2. Cassandra Clare- Have you read The Mortal Instruments series? If not, you have a problem. Go. Go read it now!  
  3. Kiki Hamilton- The Faerie Ring was just amazing
  4. Maureen Johnson- 13 Little Blue Envelopes sold me
  5. Michele Jaffe- Rosebush was intense
  6. Becca Fitzpatrick-I know some people might not agree with this, but I LOVED Hush, Hush
  7. Kimberly Derting- The Body Finder series. Read it. Now.
  8. Amy A. Bartol- Big fan of angel books that I am, The Premonition series got me obsessed
  9. Ally Carter- I have read every published book in The Gallagher Girl series twice. And I will read them all again
  10. Colleen Houck- The Tiger Saga is a bestseller. I understand why.







No comments:

Post a Comment