Three Books I've Started but Didn't Finish

Fallen (Fallen, #1)
Fallen by Lauren Kate:
I have picked up this book like four times now. But it is just so awful. I just can't handle how bad this book is. I can never get past halfway. I don't know, I'll probably finish it at some point just to see if the end is worth it....but I seriously doubt it.
Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)
I got within 100 pages of the end, but I just had to put it down. There really isn't anything wrong with it, I just found more books at the time that sounded more interesting, and then eventually I just forgot about it.
Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1)
Remembrance isn't a bad book or anything, it's just way to romancy for me. Don't get me wrong, I love a good romance. But this romance took over the whole plot and the plot itself just seemed non-existent. I don't think I'll pick this up again.

2 comments:

  1. I've had the exact same thing with Fallen!

    One of my friends loved it and recommended it to me a while back, but I just ... eh. I found myself skim-reading and skipping through big chunks and I never finished it. Lots of people seem to really love it, but I just couldn't sink my teeth into it. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, Glad no one told me I was crazy for not liking it. Just considering how well loved it seems to be... Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete