Top Ten Words/Topics That Will Make You NOT pick up a book


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted on The Broke and the Bookish
1. Zombies. Ew. When I think of zombies I picture dead things with flesh hanging off their faces with a slight green color. Gross. No thank you. Shuffle right on out the door please.

2. Ghost. I'm gonna just put it out there. I am a wimp at heart. Ghost stories scare the crap out of me. Blood sucking vamps? Bring 'em on. But translucent dead creepy people? Pass.

3. Aliens. Okay so there's one alien I'll read about any day (Daemon, duh). But he's a hot alien. Not a slimy it that's green and has an antenna or tentacles or something. 

4. Other dimensions (or anything sci-fi related). Ah, the sci-fi genre. Where the nerdiest of the nerds go to play(sorry if I'm offending anyone!). I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it can get really sciencey and I suck at science. I feel like an idiot just looking at a sci-fi book.

5. Romance involving a ghost. Pointless and creepy. Unless you plan on throwing yourself off a bridge, not gonna happen. Plus he's dead. Like totally dead not vampire dead. What's the appeal?

6. Forbidden romance (as in, no way in hell is it happening). I cannot stand a pointless romance. I mean it's sweet and all but i feel like it's a total waste of time once you find out it's actually forbidden.

7. Talking animals. Animals don't talk. Period.

8. Time travel I've just been turned off from these books since Remembrance.

9.Reincarnation. Fallen. That book and the reincarnation of that girl for a pointless romance? Head. Meet wall. 'nuff said.

10. Love triangles. Oh lordy, lordy girl just pick a boy. No I do not care if they're both hot and the love you. Pick. One. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment