An Important Announcement

Guess who's going on vacation? This girl. That's right...two weeks of fun with my parents and brother. Now, we all know I'd really rather be reading some book with a positively swoon worthy male lead but sadly I am obligated to spend time with the general public and "regain my hold on reality" as my mom says. This is what I say:
*Sigh* At least when I come back we'll be thisclose to origin being published. I wouldn't find it necessary to inform you all of this if I didn't have to work on my vacation. Summer reading. Fun. If anyone has read Cry, the Beloved Country, Machiavelli's The Prince, Sense and Sensibility, and Pride and Prejudice(because apparently Spies and Prejudice doesn't count. My luck.). There will still be Waiting on Wednesdays and Top Ten Tuesdays, but no review posts for the most part. Sigh. Again. So from the 4th to the 19th the blog will be pretty empty. 

Timid August Calendar
August 4th-19th- Vacation

August 21st- The Mortal Instruments MOVIE!

August 27th- School(Sad face)

August 27th-Origin!!! (Extreme happy urge to dance face)

That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment