Damn You, Last Three Weeks

So. Three more weeks. Twenty-three days. Too many hours. One paper, two projects, and one speech. What does that mean? It means... 
It also means every time I pick up a book I remember random facts about Hinduism, crime in Victorian London, and animal cruelty. Also I'm so tired I have literally fallen asleep in the middle of the same chapter over, and over, and over, and......
And I know I make a lot of these types of post.
Excuses..
And February before last when I started Into the Worm's Hole I was all like
 
Now

Long story short, I will do my best to post as much as possible, but finals are in two weeks and I'm tired and I honestly can't even keep a train of thought long enough to write a comprehensible sentence.
So yeah. Three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment