Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Thought I'd Like MORE/LESS Than I Did



                              Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted on The Broke and the Bookish


  1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick ( I Thought I'd Like it Less)
  2. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout ( I Thought I'd Like it Less)
  3. Sanctum by Sarah Fine( I Thought I'd Like it Less)
  4. Immortal City by Scott Speer( I Thought I'd Like it Less)
  5. Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender ( I Thought I'd Like it Less)
  6. Echo by Alyson Noel( I Thought I'd Like it More)
  7. A Spy Like Me by Laura Pauling ( I Thought I'd Like it More)
  8. The Vanishing Game by Kae Kate Myers( I Thought I'd Like it More)
  9. Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury( I Thought I'd Like it More)
  10. Lucifer by Annabell Cadiz( I Thought I'd Like it More)

No comments:

Post a Comment