Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.


Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4)

Dead Silence (The Body Finder #4)

Expected publication: April 16th 2013 by HarperCollins

Violet thought she’d made peace with her unique ability to sense the echoes of the dead and the imprints that cling to their killers…that is until she acquired an imprint of her own. Forced to carry a reminder of the horrible events of her kidnapping, Violet is more determined than ever to lead a normal life. However, the people who run the special investigative team Violet works for have no intention of letting her go.

When someone close to Violet becomes a suspect in a horrific murder, she finds herself pulled into a deadly hunt for a madman with an army of devoted followers. Violet has survived dangerous situations before, but she quickly discovers that protecting those closest to her is far more difficult than protecting herself.


My thoughts: If you haven't read the rest of this series...go. Now. Read. The series is ahmazing and the last book left too much of a..not really a cliff hanger but suspense. Definitely suspense. Day count: 13 days.


2 comments:

  1. I've never read this series, but I really want to! Especially now that the next book is coming out so soon. I think the covers are so pretty and the books sound awesome, so I should probably get on that soon. :D
    (New follower!)
    My WoW
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just really great and really intense and it has a perfect book boyfriend and everything. I haven't review them because I read them a year before I started the blog but I would give them 5 0f 5 (: Thanks for the follow

    ReplyDelete