Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That You Wish Were Taught In Schools

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted on The Broke and the Bookish 
  1. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken-I'm sure we could learn something about oppressive goverments and societal norms from this one.
  2.  Ink by Amanda Sun-Just an amazing book everyone should read
  3.  Divergent by Veronica Roth-What would we learn from this? I honestly don't know. But what did I learn from Cry, the Beloved Country? Exactly.
  4.  Spies and Prejudice by Talia Vance- Much less boring than Pride and Prejudice
  5.  Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout-Greek mythology and amazing romance? Perfect for summer reading
  6. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher-Seriously deep and emotional
  7.  The Giver by Lois Lowry-This jut seems like a book a school would teach..and its not boring. Why aren't we reading this in our schools?
  8.  Ringmaster by Julia Golding- Learning about different cultures is always good..And there are spies. I love me some spies.
  9.  Any Cat Royal book by Julia Golding-Historical, fun, little to no romance. What more could a teacher ask for?
  10. Crewel by Gennifer Albin- I'd like to see a teacher try to dissect this book...I feel like anyone who tried to over-analyse this book would explode from confusion 

No comments:

Post a Comment