My Lux Obsession

Since I don't have a book review for today(I just finished reading Identified: The Maya Price Story for my tour stop), I thought I'd post all the many reasons to be obsessed with the Lux series and Daemon(currently in the YA crush tourney, his next match is July 15th. Make sure to vote!).  If you haven't read the Lux series the first book is Obsidian. Here's the synopsis:

Obsidian (Lux, #1)Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I'd pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring.... until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something...unexpected happens. 

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon's touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades. 

If I don't kill him first, that is.



-----------------------------------------------------------
Doesn't it sound amazing? Written by the writing goddess Jennifer L. Armentrout, you just know it's gonna be a good book. The fourth book Origin is coming out in 51 days on August 27th. 


Now isn't that I pretty cover? 
If you've already read any of the Lux books, you know. That is Daemon. His real name is Peter (or Pepe) Toth. He's from Hungary and he's a professional soccer player(I guess that's how he got those abs ;) ).  Follow is twitter page  @as_daemon_black
Oh and something else you might not know about these cover models? They are engaged. Yup. KATY AND DAEMON ARE ENGAGED. Okay, I know thats not their real names but...katy and Daemon are engaged. Excuse me while I pass out. ANYWAY. Here are some pictures to make you love Daemon even more:

Convinced? Yeah you should be. You'd have to be made of stone to not love Daemon. Or dead. Yeah, I think even someone made of stone would love Daemon. So, make sure you vote for him in the YA Crush Tournament and read the Lux series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment