Waiting On Wednesday


*Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine . It's where we tell you about all the books we can't wait to read!*


Sentinel (Covenant #5) by 

13605723It's a beautiful day for a war. Alex must face a terrible choice between destruction of everything she loves and her own destruction. The final book in the COVENANT series.

Expected Publication: November 2nd 2013
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats not even a long synopsis! It's not enough! I am unsatisfied. Jennifer why do you do this to me? The book before this is Apollyon and was so super amazing I almost cried when I couldn't immediately read Sentinel. But that cover looks perfect for the end of the series: Calm but intense. In case you are just as eager as I am for this book, here are some teasers. 

Teaser #1:
“That’s okay,” Apollo replied, smiling at him in a wholly creepy' hide your kids' kind of way. “When you least expect it, I’m going to turn you into a a pink flower that smells like cat pee.”

Teaser #2:
Startled, my head jerked up and my eyes met his. They were a furious shade of gunmetal gray, and they were so open. Raw pain flowed from them, and I wanted to look away from that, to take the coward’s way out.
“My heart stopped when that damn door closed on me. I could hear you two fighting. I could hear him taunting you, and I could hear him breaking your bones. And there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it.” He placed his hands on either side of my legs. Tension rippled through the muscles in his arms. “You never should’ve faced something like that alone.” 
“But you would’ve died.” 
“And because I love you, I am willing to die to save you from that. Don’t you dare take that decision from me again.”

With Aiden I just can't. He's perfect and I am dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment