Spirit Bound By Richelle Mead

This is, drumroll please, my first video review! So it turns out I'm really bad at editing and making it short so its like 17 minutes long...just a warning. Also sometimes i slip into a country-ish accent and I consider myself a pretty dramatic person. .So get ready for lots of hand motions and semi-crazy conversations between me and fictional characters. Also it's more book club/ discussion than my normal review structure (writing, plot, characters, romance), but I think it's pretty clear how I feel about the book. In case it's not obvious, or you just don't want to watch it here's my rating:
Writing: 4.5/5
Plot 4.5/5
Romance 4/5
Characters 4/5
Overall 45
 Also, after a certain point it's super spoily (which is why it's more like a book club type thing) So yeah. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment